Merry Christmas to all and Sven made it just that much more special with the release of 4.7 today!
Some new features include:
- New map: Quarter. In this map, the players must prevent a base from being overrun by enemies. Failing to defend an area forces the players to retreat further back into new areas.
- Improved sentence handling: NPC’s now use more sentences, mappers can specify their own sentences, and other improvements
- Linux server binary now included
- New console command called “stuck” allows players to get unstuck
- Using the grenade warning automatically makes friendly NPC’s seek cover
- Spawn points are now randomly selected with no spawn fragging
- On-line donor lookup: An online donor list now lets donors receive their bonus features without having to wait for the next release
- trigger_load is now able to load data from other maps’ save files, improving the ability to create map series where events in one map affect what happens in other maps.
- New High-Definition remakes of HLDM player models
- Bug fixed that prevented players from falling down when using the grapplegun.
A list of all new features can be found here.
You can pick up the new release by clicking here.